Congratulations are in order for 13 of EFMD’s top institutions which successfully completed EQUIS re-accreditation.
EQUIS re-accreditation was awarded to the following institutions:
- Bond Business School, Australia
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, China
- LUISS Business School, Italy
- Otago Business School, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Waikato Management School, The University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Aalto University School of Business, Aalto-yliopiston kauppakorkeakoulu, Finland
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- HEC Paris, France
- ESMT Berlin, Germany
- Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- ESADE Business School, Spain
- IMD, Switzerland
- Lancaster University Management School, United Kingdom
EQUIS is an international system of quality assessment, improvement, and accreditation, ensuring high standards in management and business education. To achieve EQUIS accreditation, candidate schools undergo a comprehensive quality evaluation of programs, faculty, research, internationalization, ethics, responsibility, and sustainability, as well as corporate engagement. The accreditation process also takes into consideration other activities of the institution, including knowledge generation and contribution to the community. Through re-accreditation, these thirteen schools demonstrate their commitment to continued excellence in business education.
For more information, read the full article from EFMD here.
Highered is the strategic partner of EFMD, providing digital career service to over 500 schools globally to complement campus career service initiatives. To know more about Highered, reach out to email@example.com or visit us at https://efmdglobal.org/highered/