With the announcement of the EFMD EQUIS Awards, Highered would like to congratulate the following schools for successfully completing the EQUIS accreditation process.
- Trinity business School – Ireland
- Corvinus Business School – Hungary
- School of Economics and Business, University of Navarra – Spain
- College of Economics and Political science, Sultan Qaboos University – Oman
Congratulations also to the following schools which successfully completed the EQUIS reaccreditation process
- Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester – United Kingdom
- ESSEC Business School – France
- Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town- South Africa
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit – The Netherlands
- Thammasat Business School, Thammasat University – Thailand
- Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management – IAE – France
- Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University – Russia
- IESA – Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración – Venezuela
- ITAM Business School, ITAM – Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México – Mexico
- Stockholm School of Economics – Sweden
EQUIS is an international system of quality assessment, improvement, and accreditation, ensuring high standards in management and business education. To achieve EQUIS accreditation, candidate schools undergo a comprehensive quality evaluation of programs, faculty, research, internationalization, ethics, responsibility, and sustainability, as well as corporate engagement. The accreditation process also takes into consideration other activities of the institution, including knowledge generation and contribution to the community. Through accreditation and re-accreditation, these fourteen schools demonstrate their commitment to excellence in business education.
To read the full articles, visit the EFMD blog here.
Highered is the strategic partner of EFMD, providing digital career service to over 500 schools globally to complement campus career service initiatives. To know more about Highered, reach out to email@example.com or visit us at https://efmdglobal.org/highered/